From October 21 to November the 1st, there is a festival in Alameda, the program: music and tapas!
From 21 October until 1 November, the Federation of the special fallas organizes “Una Festa per a tots” (a party for all). During these days, you can see sketches of fallas. The festival takes place in the old bed of the Turia River, between the bridges de las Flores and de la Exposición. The entrance is free.
Programme of a party for all
- Monday 24 and Tuesday 25, 7pm-11pm : Discofiesta
- Wednesday 26, 9:30pm: Fellowship dinner
- Thursday 27, 7-midnight: Band “Music Mirei”
- Friday 28, 7-9pm: Band “Music Mirei”
10pm : Gala de las Falleras Mayores 2012 de Fallas de Sección Especial 11pm-midnight: Band “Music Mirei”.
- Saturday 29, 11 am: “Festajoc”, Festival for children (craftroom).
6pm: Concert for children. “La denteta de llet”. Play by “Pabordets et Carraixet. 7pm-9pm : Band“Music Mirei”.
9pm Cafe Theatre “La verdad sea dicha”, by the monologist Rafa Forner. 10pm-midnight : Band “Music Mirei”.
- Sunday 30, Noon : Music in motion, with the collaboration of the band “Musical Union Ribarroja del Turia.” 7pm-11pm : Band “Music Mirei”.
- Monday 31,9:30 pm :
Halloween with discomóvil, costume party, pumpkin contest.
- Tuesday 1, 1pm : Big Batucada “cloenda Pas.”
2 pm: mascletà miniature that will end the festival” a party for all“