Order a coffee in Spain
By admin |
Each country has its customs, its culture, language, and of course its own way of making coffee. If you're a caffeine addict, here are the instructions to do it in Valencia. The camarero (the waiter) does not automatically give you not the menu.
- Café solo: black coffee or espresso
- Café cortado: Espresso with a dash of milk
- Café con leche: Coffee with milk
- Café Americano: Long coffee
- Café del tiempo: Hot coffee served in a cup with a glass with ice and a slice of lemon on the side. Be careful not spilling it.
- Café del tiempo con leche: A latte del tiempo way.
- Descafeinado Coffee: Decaffeinated coffee
- Descafeinado Café con leche: milk Decaffeinated